Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Nails, nails, nails!

I, like a lot of people, LOVE nail art. It's amazing to look at and there are so many different ways to decorate your nails. Here are a few that I've stumbled across:

(Courtesy of Google Images)
(Courtesy of Google Images)
(Courtesy of Google Images)
(Courtesy of Google Images)

(Courtesy of Google Images)
(Courtesy of Google Images) 
(Courtesy of Google Images)
(Courtesy of Google Images)
(Courtesy of Google Images)
What ones do you like the best? As you can probably tell, I'm a tad obsessed with Leopard print (and Hello Kitty!) xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Eeep, I love nail art too! I've only toyed with nail wraps myself but I'd love to be able to do some of these! Nice post!
    I've followed you to btw :)
    Lisa
    http://bon-bonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nailart!im also addicted to nailvarnish haha I change the colour like every other day! Loving the love heart design! :)
    new follower!
    vanessa
    xxx
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete